We have listed below a definition of the most commonly used product measurement terms to help you choose the best size. We recommend that you compare each measurement with your own.
1. BUST: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. NATURAL WAIST: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. HIPS: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
1. Due to manual measurement, please allow a difference of 1-3 cm and a difference of 3-5 grams between different colours.
2. Due to screen differences, the colours may differ slightly from your expectations, please allow.